Equality information and reports
The Equality Act 2010, supplemented by the Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties) Regulations 2011, require the University to publish:
- Equality objectives, at least every four years.
- Information to demonstrate their compliance with the equality duty, at least annually. This should include information relating to people who share a protected characteristic who are its employees and/or people affected by its policies and practices.
The University of Cambridge's Equality & Diversity Information Report draft 2015-16 provides information about staff and students.
Click on the link to download the report Equality & Diversity Information Report 2015/16
The University has approved Equality Objectives (revised February 2013):
If you would like any further information about the work of the Equality & Diversity section at the University of Cambridge please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ECU produces an annual statistical report on equality in higher education.
Equal Pay Reviews
- 2014 Equal Pay Review
- 2012 Equal Pay Review
- 2010 Equal Pay Review
- 2009 Equal Pay Review
- 2008 Equal Pay Review
- Equality & Diversity Information Report 2014/15
- Equality & Diversity Information Report 2013/14
- Equality & Diversity Information Report 2012/13
- Equality & Diversity Information Report 2011/12
- Equality & Diversity Information Report 2010/11
- Annual Review 2009/10
- Annual Data Report 2009/10
- Annual Review 2008/09
- Annual Data Report 2008/09
- Summary of Progress for the Race, Gender and Disability Equality Actions Plans (2010)
These documents are available in a downloadable form. If you would like to receive them in an alternative format please contact email@example.com.