Resources for managers
- The Double Glazed-Glass Ceiling is a Stonewall report considering the experiences of lesbian women in the workplace. The report looks at how gender and sexual orientation interplay and the impact they have on careers and success in the workplace.
- Peak Performance is a Stonewall report outlining a business case for good practice in relation to orientation in the workplace. The report considers the experiences of staff and the impact of workplace environment on productivity and performance.
- Advancing LGB equality is an ECU guidance publication about improving the experience of lesbian, gay and bisexual staff and students in higher education.
- Straight Allies: How they help create gay-friendly workplaces. Stonewall has produced a guide that consider how non-LGB colleagues can positively contribute to the development of inclusive workplaces.
- Bullying: Preventing the bullying and harassment of gay employees. Stonewall has developed a guide on understanding and preventing homophobic bullying in the workplace.
- Global working: Supporting lesbian, gay and bisexual staff on overseas assignments is a Stonewall publication that highlights issues that may be relevant to LGB members of staff who undertake work abroad.